SALE: 10% off Now* plus Extended Returns/Sizing through 1/5/24 !
*Automatically Applied in Cart (Excludes Clearance items)

Rainbow Sapphire Earrings

Rainbow Sapphire Earrings | Rainbow Sapphire Hoop Earrings

Rainbow Sapphire Diamond Earrings

 rainbow sapphire earrings, rainbow sapphire earring,
2.2 ctw Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire Hoop Earrings in 14k yellow gold Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire Earrings in 14k yellow gold
 2.2 ctw Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire Earrings in 14k yellow gold
2.5mm Ceylon Sapphires
Ships in 2-3 weeks
Special Order
Earring Details
Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire Hoop Earrings in 14k white gold White Gold Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire Hoop Earrings 
 2.2 ctw Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire Earrings in 14k white gold
2.5mm Ceylon Sapphires
Ships in 2-3 weeks
Special Order
Earring Details
Princess Cut Rainbow Sapphire and Diamond Earrings in 18k gold Rainbow Sapphire and Diamond Hoop Earrings in 18k
2.46 ctw Rainbow Sapphire and Diamond Earrings in 14k yellow gold
(White or Yellow Gold)
Ships in 2-3 weeks
Special Order
Earring Details

Sapphires:  Sapphires can be found in a rainbow of colors.  Until the discovery of extraordinary stones in Kashmir in 1880, Sri Lanka (formerly known as Ceylon) was the standard bearer of sapphire. The Kashmir supply was essentially exhausted by 1930, leaving Sri Lanka as the location of the most beautiful sapphires. In the 1990's Southern Madagascar became one of the top sources of good to fine quality sapphires. Sapphires are also mined in the US (Montana), Australia, Thailand, Cambodia and Northern Madagascar, however these locations don't produce as fine a sapphire and are mainly used to supply "commercial grade" sapphires to the industry. They come other colors such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink. Colors other than blue are referred to as "fancy sapphires".  Sapphires are the traditional gift for the fifth and forty-fifth wedding anniversaries and the birthstone for September.

Enhancements:  Cutting is the most basic enhancement method used  to display the beauty of a gemstone, there are many fascinating methods by which man has demonstrated his ability to draw maximum color, luster, clarity and brilliance from natures earthbound treasures. Most sapphires are also treated with heat after being mined. Heat treatment of sapphires is a permanent, industry accepted treatment requiring no additional care over that of unheated sapphires.  Approximately, 99% of sapphires used in jewelry are heated, leaving 1% which are unheated and considered very rare. You should assume that the sapphires sold at MyJewelrySource are heated unless stated otherwise.

Buying a Sapphire: All in all, sapphires can be considered the ideal colored gemstone. Besides excelling in color selection, sapphires excel in durability with a rating of 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness.  Sapphires over 1 carat are considered to be important.  Nearly all of the sapphires at are eye clean and most important, all are pleasing to the eye. We offer a wide range of colors from a traditional Ceylon blue, to rich lustrous royal blue, to many styles with pink, orange, and yellow sapphires.

Care of Sapphires:  Your sapphire jewelry may be cleaned with a soft-bristled brush or a cloth with plain or soapy water. Although sapphires can withstand steaming and ultrasonic cleaning, these methods are not recommended by MJS as they may loosen the setting, and subsequently, stones may fall out.  Avoid exposure to hairspray, perfume and chlorine, which can dull gemstones.



Free Shipping   Extended Returns   No Sales Tax   Financing  

Our Diamonds & Gemstones are 100% natural, not synthetic, lab created, nor simulated.
Our Gold & Platinum is solid, never plated, nor silicone filled.

When will my order ship?

In stock orders, without ring sizing, received by 5pm EST (2pm PST) are shipped the Same or Nex Business Day. If ring sizing is ordered, please allow 1-3 weeks weeks for shipment. 3-Day RUSH ring sizing is also available.

Also, note that nearly all of our rings can be sized by your local jeweler or we would be happy to size and return your ring for FREE within 30 days (in stock, unsized ring orders only).

For privacy, shipping boxes are plain and unmarked. See also: Shipping Transit Times.

Payment MethodsPayPalCredit Cards

See our jewelry in all its glorious detail. We are now offering video on many of our beautiful creations.

Jewelry Video

Sample Video