Don't see the perfect ring? We can create it for you.
See what's possible.
Enhancements of Iolite: NONE! Cutting is the most basic enhancement method necessary to display the beauty of a gemstone. Iolites are not known to have any other method of enhancement. Gemstone JewelryWhat is the world without color? Without flowers, without the rainbow, or without beautiful gemstones, the world would be a very different place. Gemstones are made deep inside the earth and come in every hue, tone, saturation and color you can imagine. And even better, they are everlasting. A purchase of a fine piece of gemstone jewelry will last a lifetime and will certainly be passed on from generation to generation. Collecting gemstone jewelry is fun and you can build a wardrobe that is uniquely you. Whether you like classic, elegant, bold, contemporary, timeless or understated styles, you can find many pieces at MyJewelrySource.com that will suit your taste. When selecting colored gemstone jewelry, the color is generally what will attract you initially, but it is good to consider the styling of the piece as well. Is the piece something you will be able to wear often or will it be the special piece you wear on the most important occasions. Does the color compliment the colors of your wardrobe?
- If you wear earth tones, try tourmaline, rhodolite garnet, peridot or spessartite garnet.
- If you like burgundy and wine, blue sapphire, ruby, or tanzanite are rich choices.
- For hot, neon shades, try emerald, tanzanite, pink sapphire, and rubellite tourmaline.
- If you prefer pastels, blue topaz, perdiot, citrine, iolite, amethyst, and aquamarine jewelry will enhance your outfit nicely.
- For pale gray to black, choose citrine, ruby, blue zircon, or amethyst.
Of course, other gemstones will work beautifully with the wardrobes colors described, and ultimately it is up to your own personal taste and style.